How does CBD work?
Our health depends on maintaining the balance of the body's internal environment - homeostasis - as both external and internal conditions change. Its main regulator is the endocannabinoid system. This system controls daily human functions, affects the immune system, inflammation, pain, stress and anxiety, appetite, sleep cycle, mood, memory, digestion, cardiovascular system, reproduction, neuroprotection.
The endocannabinoid system consists of cannabinoid receptors that interact with cannabinoids.
There are two types of cannabinoid receptors in the human body:
- CB1 receptors are located throughout the body, but the highest concentration is in the brain. They help regulate emotions, mood, thinking, memory, appetite, pain, and other functions.
- CB2 receptors are responsible for the immune system. They affect inflammation and pain.
When CBD activates these receptors, the body produces compounds called endocannabinoids.
What are the benefits of CBD for the human body?
According to various clinical studies, CBD can be used if you suffer from:
- Chronic pain;
- Anxiety disorders, depression, post-traumatic stress syndrome;
- Neurological diseases (epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, migraine, cluster headache);
- Skin diseases (acne, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis);
- Oncological diseases;
- Joint diseases.
What is the difference between RAW and DC oils?
DC oils are decarboxylated - heated. When hemp is heated at a low temperature, a large part of the cannabonoid acids is converted into other cannabinoids - CBDa (CBD acid) turns into CBD. This process makes CBD more easily absorbed by the body.
DC (heated) hemp oil means that the raw hemp extract has been heated (decarboxylated) to make CBD the dominant cannabinoid in the hemp extract.
RAW oils are not heated. This means that cannabinoid acids, such as CBDa, remain in the product.
What is the difference between CBD oil and hemp oil?
CBD oil and hemp oil are not the same. Although both are made from hemp, CBD is extracted from the flowers and buds or the whole plant, while hemp oil is made only from hemp seeds, so it does not contain cannabinoids. For this reason, there is a big difference in the price of CBD oil and hemp oil.
Does CBD makes you feel "high"?
CBD is not a psychoactive substance, so it does not make you feel "high".
Are there any contraindications to using CBD?
CBD is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Although the effects of CBD on the fetus have not been studied yet, CBD crosses the placental barrier and may have potential risks for fetal development.
Why should you choose our products?
Our products are:
- Not genetically modified;
- Not tested on animals;
- Complies with European Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) quality standards;
- 100 percent quality guearantee.